For overwhelmed couples busy with work, you probably realize that planning your wedding includes a long list of details that require good planning, staying organised, adhering to budgets and lots of legwork that will take up time. Therefore, working with a Wedding Planner in Singapore is a huge asset to stay on top of things and making sure the planning process is moving smoothly.Read more
2 Results Found
How Can These Professionals Help You?
In the world of wedding planning, there are several terms to describe the role of these professionals. We most commonly know them as a ‘Wedding Planner’. It is also not uncommon that some may call themselves a Bridal Consultant or a Wedding Consultant.
These professionals can create a full experience for your wedding. A good wedding planner in Singapore offers a full service, where they will get to know you, your tastes, and your needs. They will help you work out a budget and timeline, arrangements for your reception and ceremonies, help you with the choice of flowers and decorations, organize the wedding theme, colours, plan and fulfil itineraries on the day itself.
Why Hire a Wedding Planner?
Typically, wedding planners start off by meeting with you and your spouse-to-be, to discuss items such as -
1. Getting to know both your styles, colours and tastes.
2. Understanding and reviewing your intended budget for the wedding.
3. Understanding the events and details of your wedding day.
After listening and assessing your needs, they'll then present you with ideas and a proposal to create the best wedding experience. Once you’ve hired the services of a wedding planner, their list of responsibilities could include items such as
- Find and rent the ceremony and reception venues.
- Work out a wedding budget for you.
- Plan the itinerary and tasks of your wedding.
- Suggest and recommend wedding professionals.
- Helping you manage guest list and RSVP’s.
- Coordinate guests seating arrangements for the wedding reception or dinner.
- Conceptualise and design the theme for your wedding.
- Plan, coordinate and oversee activities on the wedding day.
- Direct rehearsals for your wedding.
- Plan your honeymoon.
The list above is by no means the only tasks they are expected to complete, it could also include other items that are relevant to the success creating a perfect wedding for you.